I have a large, clean and comfortable Australian home for international students and it is one of the best homestays in Brisbane. It is in a safe neighbourhood and I ensure that student safety and well-being is my priority.
Russell is an English language teacher and will help you practise English every night and offers 1 to 1 or group tutoring. I have many years of experience hosting and helping students from many different countries. Many of my past students are still friends and on my Facebook group and I can contact them if you need their advice or support.
My home offers:
- Three fully-equipped and fully-furnished student rooms with all home comforts, including queen/king-sized beds, all linen, separate bathroom (students only), separate sitting room, TV, wireless broadband internet, swimming pool, etc. King-sized room can convert to twin share.
- Beautiful, leafy, and very safe location; adjacent to Upper Mount Gravatt; 5kms to Griffith University; 15kms to City & Qld University of Technology; 15kms to University of Qld.
- 5 minutes walk to bus stop providing numerous bus services and easy access to everywhere, including nearby Garden City shopping centre.
- Close proximity to all major facilities ie shopping centres, movies, sporting facilities, gyms etc.
- Student fridge, pantry and use of kitchen and laundry facilities.
- Homestay fee includes all utilities, wireless broadband internet and three meals a day seven days a week. Breakfast and lunch is self-serve, and dinner is a home-cooked meal Sun-Fri, with a casual evening meal provided on Saturday - minimum stay is four weeks. AUD240 per week for single room, or AUD380 per week for share room.
We look forward to meeting you.
Russell & Nicole